Save Over $5,560 on average*
Statewide Home Savings Agents are experienced, and trained negotiators which makes them more efficient. They provide the highest level of service and pass along savings to you. You can see the exact refund amount for any home on the home’s final closing detail page.
Here’s how it works:
Statewide Home Savings also saves you money when selling a home, charging less than the typical fee.*
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Our Neighborhood Buyer Agents
Statewide Home Savings Agents are experienced negotiators and have knowledge about the neighborhoods. Compare to seller agent, Statewide Home Savings agent will never pressure you to make an offer on a house. Instead, we guide you purchase the right home which meet your needs for long term.
Your Statewide Home Savings Agent will:
– Identify the needs and requirements.
– Talk you through pros and cons.
– Show you comparable homes sold recently.
– Negotiate with seller agent and find out about other competing buyers.
– Prepare a strong, competitive and personal offer.
– Use a completely digital process.
Then, if the seller is open to it, we’ll present your offer in person to win the sale.